Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Message from Mother
One day, there was a young man rush into a restaurant because of hunger since the morning before breakfast. After ordering food, a child peddlers selling him, "Om, Om buy cake, still warm and tasty!"
"No Brother, I want to eat rice," said the young man refused.
Smiling, the boy was gone and waited outside the restaurant.
Seeing the young man had finished the meal, the boy walked over and handed the cake. The young man went to the cashier as he was about to pay for food said, "Brother, I've had enough."
While continuing to follow the boy, the boy said, "The cakes can be made souvenirs home, Om."
Wallet which have not been incorporated into any bag reopening. The issuance of two sheets of thousands, and he handed the boy the cake seller. "I do not want cake. Charity money is just think of me."
Gladly received the money. Then, she rushed out of the restaurant, and give money to beggars provision was in front of the restaurant.
The youth look closely. He was surprised and a little offended. He was immediately rebuked, "Hey little brother, why do you give money to someone else? You sell it to get money. Why after the money is in your hand, you actually give to the beggars?"
"Om, I apologize. Do not upset ya. My mother taught me to earn money from selling the business on its own efforts, instead of begging. Cakes were made by my own mother and the mother would have been disappointed, angry, and sad, if I receive money from Om is not the result of the selling cookies. Earlier Om says, dole money, so the money I give to the beggar. "
The boy was amazed and nodded acknowledgment. "Well, how many cakes do you have? I borong all for souvenirs." The child was soon happily counting.
As he handed over the boy said, "Thank you brother, the lesson today. Convey my regards to your mother."
Although it does not understand what is being said about the lessons the young, happily received money while saying, "Thank you, Uncle. Mrs. I would definitely elated, his hard work appreciated and it means so much to our lives."
================================================== =
This is an illustration of the struggle for life POSITIVE attitude and HONOUR. Despite their poor possessions, but mentally they are rich! Addressing poverty is not by begging and asking for the mercy of others. But with hard work, honesty, and toil.
If every human being willing to train and develop the mental wealth in this life, sooner or later mental wealth we already have it will crystallize into character, and character that will become the embryo of the true success we are able to carve brilliantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment